Is everything gluten free?
- Yes, we are a dedicated gluten free bakery, where everything is made in-house from scratch.
Does gluten free taste good?
- Yes! We take great pride in all of our products. Many of our customers do not need gluten free they just love delicious food!
Do you have pastries available or is everything order only?
- We have a full pastry case as well as other displays that are stocked daily.
Do you have lunch items and a place to sit?
- No, we are bakery that focuses mostly on desserts and pastries. Since we are not a cafe we do not have in-store dining.
How much notice do you need when placing an order?
- For most orders, we require 2 days (48hrs) notice. For specialty decorated cakes we request 2 weeks, and for wedding cakes we request 2-3 months.
What kind of gluten free flours do you use?
- All our products contain white rice flour, corn starch, potato starch, and xanthan Gum. We also use brown rice flour, sorghum flour, millet flour, tapioca starch, arrowroot starch, psyllium husk powder, and guar gum.
Do offer any vegan products?
- No, we do not offer any vegan products.
Do you offer any dairy free products?
- We have a limited amount of non-dairy options. Below is a list of our non-dairy products:
- White, multigrain, & cinnamon raisin bread
- White & multigrain dinner rolls
- Sandwich rolls
- Bread sticks
- Pizza crusts
- “Graham” crackers
- Baking mixes
- Granola (not all varieties are non-dairy)
Do you make dairy free cakes?
- No, we do not offer any dairy free cakes. To help accommodate those in need, we make and sell a non-dairy cake mix for you to bake at home. We have a recipe for non-dairy frosting available on our recipes page.
Do you make nut free products?
- Most of our products do not contain nuts. We are not a tree nut or peanut free facility. Since all products are made on shared equipment there is a chance of cross contamination. Please review our allergen statement for additional information.
Are any of your products sugar free?
- No, we do not offer any sugar free products.
Are your products certified kosher?
- No, we are not a certified kosher kitchen.
How should I store my cake?
- Our buttercream frosted cakes are best served at room temperature. We recommend refrigerating the cake then allowing it to come to room temperature for a minimum of one hour before serving.
Do you sell cupcakes?
- We do not carry cupcakes in our pastry case. We can make cupcakes for a special order with a minimum order of 12.
Do you sell donuts?
- No, we do not have a fryer.
Do you deliver?
- We only deliver wedding cakes to venues, if the cake meets a minimum cost.
Do you ship products?
- No, we do not ship any products.
Do you sell product at any grocery stores or farmers markets?
- No, we are a small batch bakery; our products can only be purchased at our storefront.
Do you accept payment over the phone?
- No, unfortunately we are not able to accept payment over the phone.
Are you hiring?
- We’re always looking for smiling faces to help our customers and talented bakers to make great product. Please click here to apply.